Top StreamMer Contest
Rules and Leaderboard
Every month we will be rewarding the most watched streamers with prizes of up to $2,000!
Check out the leaderboard to see how you and your favorite streamers are doing!
How to win
The streamers with the highest number of points will win. Point values and ways of earning points can be altered from month to month, so please check back to see the most up-to-date point system. You must stream to earn points.
Points can be accumulated by:
1. Every 5 minutes that an active viewer watches an active stream will be counted towards that streamer's monthly total.
Unique viewer minutes are defined by 5-minute intervals watched by each active, unique, registered viewer.
2. 2x multiplier on unique viewer minutes for having 200+ concurrent viewers.
3. 1.5x multiplier on unique viewer minutes for being a brand new streamer (account is 30 days old or less).
4. 1.25x multiplier on unique viewer minutes for being a new streamer (account is 31 - 60 days old).
5. 1000 point bonus for each subscriber you gain the month of the current contest.
6. 1000 point bonus for streaming 3 consecutive days in a row.
7. 750 point bonus for each supporter you gain the month of the current contest.
8. 100 point bonus for each sticker or gift received during the month of the current contest.
9. 50 point bonus for each donation received during the month of the current contest.
10. 30 point bonus for each follow received during the month of the current contest.
11. 20 point bonus for chats.
12. 10 point bonus for multistream-specific chats.
Points will be updated at various times throughout the month, so you may not see your final score right away. Please keep an eye on the leaderboard for the latest score.
Winners will be contacted with instructions on how to claim their prize.
Be sure to update your payment information. Failure to update your payment information within 10 days of being contacted by StreamMe will result in disqualification from future contests.
The contest is open to all streamers. To enter just begin streaming. Streamers that do not follow the StreamMe terms of service or use any other method to attempt to game the system will be disqualified.
The contest runs the entire month. Final point totals will be calculated and reviewed within the following week. You'll be able to check out the official winners on the contest history page.
How to Enter
Viewer minutes and points start to accumulate automatically as soon as any registered viewer starts watching your stream.
- 1st $2,000
- 2nd $1,500
- 3rd $1,000
- 4th $800
- 5th $600
- 6th $500
- 7th $450
- 8th $400
- 9th $350
- 10th $300
- 11th $250
- 12th $200
- 13th $150
- 14th $150
- 15th $130
- 16th $130
- 17th $115
- 18th $115
- 19th $115
- 20th $100
- 21st $100
- 22nd $100
- 23rd $85
- 24th $85
- 25th $75
- 26th $75
- 27th $75
- 28th $50
- 29th $50
- 30th $50
You can stream from mobile and still be eligible.
Users who view and participate via mobile devices will also count towards total points.
If you participate as a streamer in a multi-stream during the contest:
- viewers in your channel will add points to your score only.
- viewers in the other streamers' channels will add points to their score only.
- viewers in the multistream channel will add points to the score of all active streamers.
- each viewer is only counted once toward a single streamer, even if they are in both the streamer's own channel and their multistream channel.
Accumulated points and current rankings displayed on the leaderboard are subject to change if we find users have broken the aforementioned rules. These unofficial results may show delayed calculations. Official rankings will be reviewed and announced on the leaderboard. StreamMe reserves the right to disqualify any participants who either do not meet the contest requirements or have broken any aforementioned rules.
This contest is fully and solely sponsored by Stream.me.